Selling a property in the form of a house requires a long process, even though if you are lucky there is something suitable sometimes the transaction process cannot be done quickly. Especially if you are pursuing a property agent business that is already seriously involved or you are still studying it, it will certainly be constrained if your old property is not sold.
Selling a house is not like selling other items, to be able to occur transactions prospective customers will do a lot of consideration. Like the location area, the need to buy a house, prices, completeness of letters, and many other considerations, for more information : How much is my home worth
Install the right price
Before setting prices, do a survey with the same land and building area in the area. Do not try to sell above the market average price because this will usually be a minus value for prospective buyers. In the end, you must be forced to lower the price because it has been too long on the market.
For photo and open house purposes, try to invest a little in beautifying the appearance of your dwelling, both outside and inside the interior. The easiest and cheapest way is to do repairs of furniture and repaint. Both of these methods make the appearance feel fresher and more ready for sale.
Take advantage of online and offline media in promoting housing to be sold
Now there are many ways to market your property.
Offline, market your property by:
– informing neighbors, relatives, relatives, friends that the house is for sale
– install the advertisement board in front of the house
– Use media magazines, newspapers, leaflets, etc.
– use property agent services: open list (work with more than one property agent) or closed list (only cooperate with one property agent. Online:
– use property portals that offer home selling services. You only need to send photos and give a little explanation about the situation of the house, location, price.
Highlight the advantages of home and the environment around you
Tell me about the advantages of living in your home when promoting your home. Use photos that ‘show off’ the best corner of your home and the surrounding environment. Explain the quality of the house, access to and from home, facilities near home, and don’t forget to add a photo map of the location of your home.
The way to sell a house so that the latest behavior is photos, photos, photos
Photos are the most important thing in an effort to sell your property, because before deciding to conduct a location survey, the prospective buyer must see the photos of your house first, which is why photos must be of good quality and highlight the strength of your home.
– Use a high resolution camera
– Make sure the rooms are clean
– Look for the focal point, or one of the most prominent points in a room and focus your photo on the area
– Use good light.
– Edit the image, only on the color and lighting.